Wavedeformer and Foamshader for Cinema 4D
18 / PC und Mac / 64 Bit / Bodypaint / Team Render
17 / PC und Mac / 64 Bit / Bodypaint / Team Render
16 / PC und Mac / 64 Bit / Bodypaint / Team Render
15 / PC und Mac / 32 und 64 Bit / Bodypaint / Team Render
14 / PC und Mac / 32 und 64 Bit / Bodypaint / Netrender
13 / PC und Mac / 32 und 64 Bit / Bodypaint / Netrender
- Take a look on a part of the feature list below, how strong the new Add-The-Sea Reloaded deformer works:
- New workflow for the entire Add-The-Sea: All functions are stackable in the object manager and are edit- and animateable through the attribute manager in Cinema 4D.
- Coast- /Waterdepth recognition: Create complete terrains using a coastmap. The user can define a coast through objects, animations and bitmaps (all video/bitmap codecs that Cinema 4D can load) and take fully control over the strength the coast affect the waves. Special Feature: The coastmap can be saved as a preset *.acm / *.scm (very fast Add-the-Sea Reloaded Format) or all other video/bitmap formats for later import or usage on other users scenes and objects.
- New usage of the standard C4D particle emitter through bitmap and control-emitter: Place your standard particles onto your waves and let them swim, dive and move around in all directions by using shaders, bitmaps oder animations. The Y-distribution / movement can be controled by using a spline curve and special parameters (for example fine under water particles / fluid animation, snow and rain)
- The particles are consider the coastmap data. Flying particles can be controled by using the control-emitter.
- All Add-The-Sea functions can be mixed with the standard Cinema 4D deformers.
- Waves -and emitter particles can be projected on objects with UVW-data. (e.g. place particles around a sphere)
- In addition to the four standard wave types in Add-The-Sea Reloaded (impulse wave, linear wave, radial wave, random wave), there five various dropwaves (manual drop, rain generator, impact wave, secondary wave, stern wave / bow wave) available to the user.
- Tween-blob for time dependend creation of water bubbles and secondary drops in the center of dropwaves. The tween-deformer is an advancement of the sphere deformer and consider with the drop-tags.
- The 4ATS-shader generates 2D-particles foam and caustic patterns according to the settings from deformer and coast. The Add-The-Sea deformer gives data to the shader. Changes of deformation were recognized by the shader. The shader can produce results by using the whole Add-The-Sea main object or single wave deformers.
- Xpresso-nodes for swim and dropwaves. Most parameters from Add-The-Sea can be bound with Xpresso (e.g. Thinking Particles)
A whole bunch of example files, textures, maps, video tutorials and a 100 page PDF manual for fast results and better learning Add-The-Sea Reloaded.